Dining Room Attendant — Smart Café (up to 16 hours per week)
*SPARKING WONDER & CURIOSITY ABOUT OUR WORLD THROUGH HANDS-ON SCIENCE EXPERIENCES*
McWane Science Center counts on the Dining Room Attendant to support the daily operations of the café by ensuring that the Smart Café dining room is clean, inviting and well-stocked while providing excellent customer service.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must possess or obtain a Jefferson County Health Department food handler’s card within 30 days.
Minimum Physical Job Qualifications
- Ability to stand, walk, climb and be mobile for up to 6 hours per day.
- Ability to access any area of the museum quickly, including stairs.
- Ability to push, pull and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate and enunciate clearly on the portable radios.
- Possess good reflexes and physical dexterity in the hands and wrist.
- Visual and hearing acuity.
Benefits include discounts in our gift shop and food court; free membership; and on-site parking.
Back to employment opportunities