The temporary Holiday IMAX Associate will provide excellent customer service to all guests while staffing McWane Science Center’s holiday-themed Ice Slide, Zip-Line and Indoor Riding Train while cross-training in Concessions, IMAX ticket sales and overall theater support during Star Wars: The Last Jedi. This is a temporary position running from mid-November through early February. Both day time and night times shifts will be available (up to 25 hours per week).
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. Customer service experience.
2. Cash handling experience.
3. Ability to effectively communicate with various groups and age levels.
4. Ability to work with a variety of people including visitors, staff, volunteers and service personnel.
5. Flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
6. Friendly, outgoing personality.
7. Ability to properly count down and balance a cash drawer in a timely manner.
8. 18 years of age.
9. Possess non-expired national or county issued food safety certification or obtain within 10 days of hire date.
Minimum Physical Job Qualifications:
1. Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
2. Hearing/visual acuity.
3. Ability to climb stairs/ladders.
4. Ability to bend at the waist.
5. Ability to lift and push/pull up to 50lbs.
6. Ability to pull and push heavy doors.
7. Manual dexterity.
8. Ability to use a computer.
|McWane Science Center Hours||Special Closings:|
|Monday:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Closed New Year's Day|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Closed Easter Sunday|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Closed Thanksgiving Day|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day|
|Friday:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 6:00 PM|