IMAX Associate (up to 25 hours per week)
The IMAX Associate is responsible for selling concessions to IMAX Theater and McWane Science Center guests. Position will cross-train in Theater Host seasonal riding-slide responsibilities in order to support the daily operations of the IMAX Theater department.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Customer service experience.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various groups and age levels.
- Ability to work with a variety of people including visitors, staff, volunteers and service personnel.
- Flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Six-months of cash handling experience.
- Ability to properly count down and balance a cash drawer in a timely manner.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Possess non-expired national or county issued food safety certification or obtain no later than 30 days of hire date.
Minimum Physical Job Qualifications:
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Hearing/visual acuity.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders.
- Ability to bend at the waist.
- Ability to lift and push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to pull and push heavy doors.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to use a computer.
Back to employment opportunities