LEARN THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION
The Innovation Boot Camp will help you and your team:
– Empathize with users to come up with rich, meaningful insights
– Improve your observation and interview skills to better understand user motivations
– Define and reframe problems based on the emotional needs of users
– Develop a just-try-it mentality through rapid prototyping and iteration
– Learn how to embrace diversity of opinion using a common process for design
– Empower others in your company to use design thinking to drive innovation
– Use design thinking to inspire multi-disciplinary teams
– Tackle big projects using prototyping to discover new solutions
Who should attend?
The Innovation Boot Camp is for thinkers and doers—open-minded, action-oriented executives who want to implement and drive innovation at work.
It’s specifically designed for:
– Executives and managers responsible for tackling strategic challenges at their organizations
– Team members who want to collaborate on design thinking
– Cost: $3300
– Format: Instructor-led, 2 day sessions
– Location/Days: See full schedule below.
– McWane Science Center (Sat/Sun)
– UAB Collat School of Business (Thurs/Fri)
– Register: Complete included form and follow payment instructions received.
(Spots limited to first 20 registrants per session)
For more information or to register: please contact Dr. Molly Wasko at email@example.com.